2007年12月19日 星期三

About the updated photo

The photo was taken on July 29th. 2006 ,when I was recieving the boot training in R.O.C. Millitary Academy. MacArthur once said something around the meaning like this "If there is anyone who wants to purchase my memory of boot training with a million I won't take the deal,as well as to receive the boot training again" I wish that you could understand what I mean ,because I've tried to interprete this recordless sentence to the fullest.This quote may seems like a joke ,but it actually truthfully sincerely honestly conveyed the feeling of taking the training .At the begining of the training ,two month period of the training seems never is going to come to an end.The first chief of enrol4th. company I met was an officer , company commander major Zhen Wha Hou.He was also graduated from R.O.C. Millitary Academy .Our platoon leaders and squad leaders are seniors of R.O.C.M.A.(please let me use the abreviation)who just graduated,that is, after the graduation ,they head back to shool right away .I'll never forget the first day we saw them . With packs baggage (they take it on hand and more than one at a time) which biger than any bookbag you have seen in NTPU ,and they glared at every trainee .It's so hard to explain such anxious.

沒有留言: